Google

Saturday, January 8, 2011

LG ALLY RENAMED LG PROBE

I love the phone's keyboard. I'm VERY disappointed that I have to give up this keyboard for some other phone. But I seriously need to trade this model for something else. I'm very very very very disappointed with LG's Ally. It should be renamed the LG Probe due to it's problematic issues.

The first Ally I purchased had:
- display issues
- dismounting sd-card issues
- physical and capacitive buttons on the front side of the phone didn't illuminate after the 1st month/half
- the headset would RATTLE!!!!!

The second Ally (replacement)
- There was a scratch... ON THE INSIDE OF THE DISPLAY
- There were DEAD PIXELS

The THIRD ally (replacement - currently - and is getting it replaced... AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- HEADSET RATTLES!!!!!!!
- THE SPRING FOR THE SLIDER FEELS... WEAK..
- The dedicated camera key rattles when the phone rattles!!!!!!

I DO NOT LIKE THIS PHONE! I LOVE THE KEYBOARD BUT I HAVE TO GIVE THAT UP FOR SOME OTHER PHONE!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?!??! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PHONE????
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD'S WORST PHONE EVER CREATED, I'M SURE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment